Somewhere in the recent emails between Stephen and Aaron (which I've
looked through but not read every word of) Stephen referred to working
on a mockup.  I think mockups are what we really need at this point, to
ground this discussion and start focusing on how to make this look
straightforward enough from the user's point of view.  They don't need
to be complete page mockups and certainly not high-fidelity visually
designed mockups.  They can be rough partial wireframes to start
representing proposals for the basic information and controls the user
will interact with.

/Stephen:/ In what format are you making a mockup?  How soon do you
think we could look at it?  I'm interested in trying Pencil
(https://github.com/prikhi/pencil). Unfortunately the tool I have the
most experience with currently is proprietary (Axure RP) and I'm eager
to start exploring and learning how to use a FLO alternative.

(By the way, I unfortunately have a conflict on Monday and won't be able
to be at our regular meeting.)

Best,

Michael

Michael Siepmann, Ph.D.
*The Tech Design Psychologist*™
/Shaping technology to help people flourish/™
303-835-0501   TechDesignPsych.com
<http://www.TechDesignPsych.com?id=esig>   OpenPGP: 6D65A4F7
<http://pool.sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?search=0x6D65A4F7&fingerprint=on&hash=on&op=vindex>