On 05/24/2016 02:47 PM, Michael Siepmann wrote:
<snip>

> I like "Please consider increasing your maximum".  On reflection, and
> after experimenting, I'm thinking perhaps that's all we need.  I've
> updated both versions of that dashboard with just that for now.

I realize now that we need to clarify another issue: what happens when
someone chooses *not* to increase their max but to drop a *different*
project than the one auto-suspended?

Obviously, dropping the suspended one, everything just goes back to
normal. Also, if they increase their max, the suspended pledge is
auto-reinstated, right?

If they drop  different project, then the suspended one would also be
reinstated once everything is below max, right? Assuming so, is this
obvious enough without explicitly clarifying? I think so. They can drop
a different project and the page will reload showing the new status, and
then they'll see nothing remains suspended.