On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:21 AM, Olav Vitters <o...@vitters.nl> wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 01:09:18AM +0200, Mark wrote:
> > Some facts.
> > 1. Gnome wants feedback but any feedback gathered online is "non
> > representative". It has to be gathered from a "non biased" site like
> > cnn.com-_- guess the person who said that lives in a dream world or
> > under a stone
>
> False

false

> > 2. Gnome gets feedback on _gnome's_own_list_of_questions_ but it's "non
> > representative" ...
>
> False

false

> > 3. It's "useless"
>
> False

false

> > 4. Feedback should be looked for just by asking people, not on internet.
>
> False

and false

> This has been extensively explained by lots of people before. Either
> read up on what has been said before, or expect to be moderated. If you
> want to participate, please at least read up on what was said before.
> Just repeating your own beliefs and saying there facts is going to get
> you nowhere.

You are false in all false points. The points are all from messages in this
thread so i recommend you to read back on the list since you obviously
missed something.
And i'm not trying to participate. I'm not part of gnome (anymore).

All i try to do is lay out the facts and let gnome realize what they see as
a "valid" survey is not possible. It would be in a perfect world but that
isn't the case.

You threatening with moderation is really below the belt. I try to be
objective, state facts, be to the point and let gnome realize how realistic
their view of feedback is. I didn't insult anyone in person.