Hi, using that thread I have a doubt related with the 751212 bug and which
can be resolved from the perspective of design. How handles gnome-photos
importing videos from cameras?

I mean that other similar software as Gthumb, import all content (photos
and video) and even allows display on the collection and play it in an
integrated way, which is very user friendly, so I wondered how it would work
in gnome-photos and if you have any type of integration with totem to
display video collection and play.

Cheer

> On 10/18/2016 10:44 AM, Krzesimir Nowak wrote:
>
>> Not sure how can this pan out - I guess that stable release is in
>> bugfixes-only mode, so the widgets could land only in Gtk4. GNOME
>> modules probably won't quickly switch to it, right?
>>

> GNOME modules will likely be the first projects to move to 4.x.
>
> -- Christian

*Hugo*