> What will happen to non-GNOME/third party products that we have on
Bugzilla?

Yeah, not knowing these special cases make me anxious. Could you create an
issue for those you know so I can evaluate them one by one? Ideally with a
way to contact their maintainers.

In general I think these projects should decide themselves where they want
to live, and move either to one place or the other altogether.

> Any chance of getting https://gitlab.gnome.org/Incubator/bztogl/issues/7
fixed before then?

Not sure, I think impersonating is still something some people don't agree
with.

> Can we make a pass of archiving before that?

That was my desire too, but the agreement seems to be on the opposite and
have all the projects even for historical reasons. We could have a subgroup
for those though.

The work load for migrating git repositories is not an issue, on the other
hand migrating bugs is a big work load.