Hey,

It has been a few months since we moved to GitLab. Apart of spurious
issues, specific annoyances and frustrations, seems it has been generally
good. I would like to gather some general feeling about it. Things that
really made a constant impact to you and your work, both bad or good. Feel
free to provide feedback about the transition or the administration of
GitLab instance too. Free form.

Please keep the mail chain one way from you towards the world, so we don't
get trapped on specifics, we can address stuff raised here individually out
of list. Personally, I'll ping you on IRC or so if I can do something to
help.

Of course, feel free to msg me directly on IRC/email too.

Thanks all!