The next change we could discuss is about to remove daemons, parents
killing child process, zombies...

I'd vote for fixing the current change in branch name first and once done
that discuss and comment about language, slavery and whatever we consider
we could apply to our project to be more less offensive, but fixing the
current issue should be the first action to take into account.

Regards