There's this message:
> file_locate_tool_failed::Couldn't find tool [mount.ecryptfs].

Could you try to install ecryptfs-utils?

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-system-tools in Ubuntu.

  An error occurred when trying to change the Full Name of my user
  account.

Status in “gnome-system-tools” package in Ubuntu:

  I am using Xubuntu 12.04. I never face this problem when using
  previous version of Xubuntu.

  What I am trying to change is my Full Name, not the username (login
  ID).

  My Xubuntu only has one user account, my own user account. Therefore,
  I logon using my own user account when the error occurred.

  When I try to change my full name, the error message "The
  configuration could not be saved. An unknown error occurred" was
  shown, and my full name was not changed successfully. Please look at
  the attached screenshot "user-admin-error.png".

  Steps to reproduce:
  1. Login using your own user account.
  2. IGo to Application Menu -> System -> "Users and Groups".
  3. Select your own user account.
  4. At the right side, click on the "Change..." button located beside your
current full name.
  5. Try to change your full name, then click ok.
  6. You will see the error message.

  Please fix this bug. Thank you!

  Package: gnome-system-tools 3.0.0-2ubuntu1
  Uname: Linux 3.2.0-23-generic i686
  ApportVersion: 2.0.1-0ubuntu5
  Architecture: i386