  Architecture: i386
  Date: Wed Mar 17 10:17:53 2010
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 10.04
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid Lynx" - Alpha i386 (20100113)
  Package: gvfs 1.5.5-0ubuntu1
  ProcEnviron:
   LANG=en_CA.utf8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.32-16.25-generic
  SourcePackage: gvfs
  Uname: Linux 2.6.32-16-generic i686

  == To Reproduce this issue in 64bit Ubuntu ==

  1. Open a sftp mounted volume (got asked for the PW) when hitting ENTER three
times I get access to the volume
  The .xsession-errors (bzr-installed-log.txt) shows some python errors and
permission denied entries
  2. then I uninstalled nautilus-bzr
  3. killall nautilus (which results in a respawn of nautilus)
  4. Open a ftp mounted volume. And the system just shows the volume (no log
entries are produced)
  5. Reinstalled nautilus-bzr => the error reappears

  == Regression details ==
  Discovered in version: bzr-gtk 0.98.0-1ubuntu1
  Last known good version: bzr-gtk 0.97.0-0ubuntu3