** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)
    Milestone: None => ubuntu-12.04.1

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Purchased items are not being added to the Unity launcher

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  In Progress
Status in “unity” package in Ubuntu:

  Ubuntu Software Center 5.1.14.1, the Precise Pangolin, beta 2
  Unity 5.8.0-0ubuntu2

  Bug Description:

  Update: With the most recent version of Unity, 5.8.0-0ubuntu2, and
  Software Center version 5.1.14.1, *no* purchased apps are being
  installed to the Unity launcher upon installation.

  Previous description from the esteemed Mr. Davmor2:

  I have install 6 perviously purchase apps of the 6 only 3 have
  displayed in the app launcher.

  In App Launcher:
  Braid, Darwinia, family farm

  Not In Launcher:
  Full Circle Magazine, spacechem, steel storm 2:

  Steel storm has an issue on newer versions with the : in it's name so
  that may be why it failed to appear

  Version:
  n/a

  OS:
  64bit Precise

  USC Version:
  5.1.7

  Steps To Reproduce:
  1. Open USC
  2. install the apps from previous purchases

  Expected Results:
  I expect all of the applications to appear in the launcher or none of them.

  Package: software-center 5.1.7
  ApportVersion: 1.91-0ubuntu1
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Wed Feb  1 17:59:01 2012
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha amd64
(20120117)
  PackageArchitecture: all
  ProcEnviron:
   LANGUAGE=en_GB:en
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   LANG=en_GB.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: software-center
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to precise on 2012-01-28 (4 days ago)