This is only a issue for apps/pkgs in partner that are not served via
the MyApps/software-center-agent API.

So we probably need to put more of them into the API.

** Tags removed: ca-escalated

Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.

  Partner packages should reflect proper license info

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:

  Currently, every package in the Partner repo shows "License: Unknown".
  We need a way to show either "Open Source" or "Proprietary"
  (defaulting to the latter) since certain packages like Alfresco and
  Openbravo are actually Open Source.

  See also <https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/foundations-p
  -machine-readable-copyrights>.