Gods, I must be blind... Did "run" etc. attaching result, doesn't seem like anything useful. But there was a difference this time. Software center just kept on spinning about "Connecting to payment service" and never crashed completely.
** Attachment added: "gdbdebug.txt" https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1008652/+attachment/3176464/+files/gdbdebug.txt -- You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu. https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1008652 Title: Software center segfaults when "Connecting to payment service" Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu: Incomplete Bug description: This bug is similar to bug #992208 but the terminal output is slightly different. I try to install a game from the Humble bundle. 1) Choose game, press install 2) I approve the licence 3) "Connecting to payment service" briefly on screen 4) Crash Running 12.04 i386. Software center version: 5.2.2.2. Attaching terminal output. To manage notifications about this bug go to: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1008652/+subscriptions -- Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages Post to : [email protected] Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

