I tried it again and this time it looked more sensible! Software center
turned gray and the text "Connecting to payment service" disappeared.
The debug output looks interesting.

** Attachment added: "gdbdebug2.txt"
   
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1008652/+attachment/3176466/+files/gdbdebug2.txt

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to software-center in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1008652

Title:
  Software center segfaults when "Connecting to payment service"

Status in “software-center” package in Ubuntu:
  Incomplete

Bug description:
  This bug is similar to bug #992208 but the terminal output is slightly
  different.

  I try to install a game from the Humble bundle.
  1) Choose game, press install
  2) I approve the licence
  3) "Connecting to payment service" briefly on screen
  4) Crash

  Running 12.04 i386. Software center version: 5.2.2.2. Attaching
  terminal output.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/software-center/+bug/1008652/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to