Get this issue after last language-selector-gnome 0.84. First i get issue with
password : my azerty keyboard is set as qwerty.
So trying to set my language (fr) as the default, when i hit "apply to whole
system", the validation start into a loop and never end, need to kill the
process, but get this crash. So its a regression.

Title of the crash:  gnome-language-selector crashed with
dbus.exceptions.DBusException in call_blocking():
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.Spawn.ChildExcited: Launch helper excited
with unknown return code 1

Into traceback: dbus.exceptions.DBusException:
org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NameHasNoOwner: could not get owner of name
'com.ubuntu.LanguageSelector' no such name
(/usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/dbus/bus.py line 175 / 361 / 651

Strangely when logging in lightdm, the keyboard is in the correct
"azerty" mode, but then it swith to "qwerty" into a terminal or
elsewhere. So i need first to do : sudo setxkbmap fr (to get azerty)

Packages, which is subscribed to language-selector in Ubuntu.

  gnome-language-selector crashed when Apply System-Wide button was
  clicked.

Status in “language-selector” package in Ubuntu:

  I installed Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and Korean.
  Then I dragged and placed them.
  And then gnome-language-selector crashed when I clicked on Apply System-Wide
button.

  ProblemType: Crash
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.10
  Package: language-selector-gnome 0.83