Since it's been a long time since the last activity on this report, I'm
going to close it.

** Changed in: hundredpapercuts

** Changed in: nautilus (Ubuntu)

  progress bar on file copy to usb key

Status in One Hundred Paper Cuts:
  Invalid
Status in “nautilus” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  When copying files to a removable support it seams that the progress
  is completely irregular.

  I've tried to copy a pretty big file and here is the behavior that i had :
  - a (realy) fast progression to something like 75%
  - a slow progression to 100% with a strange ETA

  It's not a big problem, but it can confuse some unexperienced user.