The "Battery Discharging" message is gone. Marking as fixed.

** Changed in: hundredpapercuts

** Changed in: gnome-power-manager (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-power-manager in Ubuntu.

  "Battery Discharging" is a horribly worded message

Status in Gnome Powermanager:
  New
Status in One Hundred Paper Cuts:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-power-manager” package in Ubuntu:

  It makes me worry that my battery is leaking 'discharge' all over the
  inside of my computer.

  When the battery is fully charged it should say "battery full" or
  "battery charged".

  When the power is disconnected it should say "Running on battery"

  Please stop telling me about all this discharge that's going
  everywhere.