** Attachment added: "wtf.pgn"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-games/+bug/1013950/+attachment/3221684/+files/wtf.pgn

** Description changed:

- glchess 3.4.1
- I had a situation where cpu's knight was in my rook's place,it took my rook
basically. And there was nothing in between the knight and my king. But I was
able to castle and gain control over the opponents knight.
+ Impact:
+ Can castle with enemy pieces that have captured a rook

- Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- -Dell Latitude D620
+ Test Case:
+ 1. Open attached PGN file in glchess
+ 2. Attempt to castle with white bishop
+ Expected result:
+ Not able to castle
+ Observed result:
+ Able to castle
+
+ Regression Potential:
+ Risk of breaking other chess rules

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-games in Ubuntu.

  castling problem when playing against cpu

Status in GNOME Games:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-games” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “gnome-games” source package in Precise: