(In reply to comment #21)
> (In reply to comment #19)
> 
> I know that LibreOffice uses NSS as when I look at digital signatures my
> certificates from Firefox is availble. However, I don't think the LibreOffice
> Ubuntu packages require the whole Firefox to be installed.

Yes it doesn't require Firefox or Thunderbird but if you didn't have any
of them you wouldn't have any CA certs in LO.

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Certificate_Detection

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to poppler in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/740506

Title:
  verify digital signatures

Status in Poppler:
  Confirmed
Status in “poppler” package in Ubuntu:
  Triaged

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: evince

  This is a feature request to verify digital signatures.  I'm receiving more 
and more digitally signed PDF's and evince already acknowledges them with:
  Signature Not Verified
  Digitally signed by <signer>
  Date:  <time stamp>
  Reason: <reason>
  Location: <location>
  but it would be great if Evince would be integrated into the distro's 
ca-certificate infrastructure to verify these signatures.

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/poppler/+bug/740506/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to