Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We need some more information from you before we can
start working on this bug.

Please include the information requested at
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/DebuggingKeyboardDetection as separate
attachments.

** Package changed: ubuntu => xserver-xorg-input-evdev (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: xserver-xorg-input-evdev (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to xserver-xorg-input-evdev in Ubuntu.

  USB does not work in installer on Gigabyte GA-A75M mainboard

Status in “xserver-xorg-input-evdev” package in Ubuntu:

  When booting the netinstall installer for Ubuntu 12.04 (over PXE) USB
keyboards do not work on my Gigabyte GA-A75M-UD2H mainboard.
  It doesn't matter if I try to use USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 ports.
  The keyboard works in the BIOS and it also works in ubuntu after the first
reboot.

  USB Legacy support is turned on in BIOS.

  I could only complete the install using a PS/2 keyboard.