** Also affects: ubuntu

** No longer affects: ubuntu

** Also affects: libsignon-glib (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: gnome-control-center-signon (Ubuntu)

** Also affects: webaccounts-browser-extension (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: online-accounts-browser-extension

** Changed in: online-accounts-gnome-control-center

Packages, which is subscribed to libsignon-glib in Ubuntu.

  Accounts not added into UOA when login on facebook.com or gmail.com

Status in Online Accounts Browser Extensions:
  Fix Released
Status in Online Accounts: GNOME Control Center:
  Fix Released
Status in Online Accounts: libsignon-glib:
  Unknown
Status in “gnome-control-center-signon” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “libsignon-glib” package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in “webaccounts-browser-extension” package in Ubuntu:

  I've created a new test user on my system to be sure there are no old
  settings that could interfer.

  Steps:
  1) log into unity with a fresh user
  2) open firefox and go to facebook.com
  3) type login/password
  4) click "yes" when asking for extra features
  5) go to system settings->online accounts

  Expected:
  See a facebook account

  Actually:
  Accounts list is empty