** Attachment added: "xkbcomp.txt"

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-settings-daemon/+bug/1064248/+attachment/3427646/+files/xkbcomp.txt

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-settings-daemon in Ubuntu.

  hotkeys do not work in ubuntu 12.04

Status in “gnome-settings-daemon” package in Ubuntu:

  I use Ubuntu 12.04.1 LTS (all updates are installed) with Unity 2D and
  I've stumbled upon this issue: sometimes shortcut keys stop working in
  some windows. For instance, I have these windows opened usually:
  Google Chrome, Terminal, Skype, Pidgin. Sometimes everything is OK and
  shortcuts work no matter what window I hit them from, however, hotkeys
  hit from Skype (most often) or Pidgin (less often) do not work time
  after time (just no reaction when I hit them), but they still work
  from Terminal or Google Chrome. Moreover, not all hotkeys are
  affected, the problem holds only for locking the computer (Ctrl + Alt
  + L) and other custom shortcuts like executing some command or
  launching a program (I used `zenity --entry` with `[Super | Ctrl] +
  [some letter: K, N, etc]` for testing). I expect that all mentioned
  shortcuts work no matter what window they are fired from. I also
  should mention, that I had no such problem on Ubuntu 11.10.