** Package changed: gnome-nettool (Ubuntu) => ubuntu

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-nettool in Ubuntu.

  Can't connect to Verizon 4g MiFi network

Status in Ubuntu:

  Continuation with Dell Lattitude D600 initial setup.....

  Lubuntu 12.04 did install (thank you) but would not configure the
  network and indicated that I need a piece of non-free firmware
  (tigon/tg3_tso.bin).  Perhaps one of both is these issues are
  contributing to the next problem I encountered.

  I have a Netgear N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter(wnda3100v2) I was
  hoping to use to wifi enable this laptop that is otherwise not wifi
  ready.  From everything I read however, it seems this card will not
  work with Linux.  I've tried installing the software with no success.
  Also, Ubuntu doesn't acknowledge anything when I plug the card into a
  USB port.  Unless someone can help with this(my preferred choice), I
  do have another alternative that holds some promise......

  I also have a dongle that claims to work with a Linux OS.  I can get
  the software from CD to PC and unzipped but can't confirm it is being
  setup/installed.  When I plug in the dongle, Ubuntu recognizes there
  is a wireless connection available.  In this case, it happens to be my
  Verizon 4G lte MiFi that's being detected but I assume if I can make
  this password protected connection then any free wifi should work.  I
  think there is still a compatability or configuration problem that I
  can't get passed.  I can't get authenticated and I'm very familier
  with the password for my MiFi card.  It's not that the authentication
  fails but keeps cycling and asking me to input the password again,
  never connecting.