According to what is stated in upstream bug, brasero handles /tmp use
differently now, which basically means that this bug report can be
resolved / closed.

Is this the right way to deal with this ? Shall we close this bug report
according to what upstream did ?

Thanks.

Packages, which is subscribed to brasero in Ubuntu.

  Brasero gives confusing message ("No space left on resource") when
  device containing /tmp is full

Status in A disc burning application for gnome 2:
  Fix Released
Status in “brasero” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: brasero

  The fact that Brasero does not seem to clean up its temp files is
  another bug, but that's not what I'm reporting here.  I'm simply
  reporting the fact that the error message seen, when there is no disk
  space left on the device containing /tmp, is rather confusing --
  especially considering that the given CD-R I'm trying to burn onto is
  what first comes to mind when I hear "resource" in this context.  An
  error message like, "No space is left to create temporary files in
  /tmp" would be better; an even better message could probably be
  drafted if we put a little more thought into it...

  I'm running on Ubuntu 8.10 here, with the "0.9.1-0ubuntu3~intrepid1"
  brasero package.

  Thanks!