** Tags removed: patch
** Tags added: patch-accepted-upstream

Packages, which is subscribed to inkscape in Ubuntu.

  font sizes specified in pixels instead of points

Status in Inkscape: A Vector Drawing Tool:
  Fix Committed
Status in “inkscape” package in Ubuntu:

  I've been using Inkscape for work as my only vector editor for the past
  year or so, and while it's extremely capable, there is one coding choice
  which I find completely bewildering: Why is font size specified in pixels
  instead of points? This seems to be used in both listboxes and the actual
  raw SVG. For the longest time I could not figure out why my text always
  looked so small. I don't think pixels are a useful measurement for text, as
  points are the de facto standard.

  Using inkscape 0.44.1 autopackage.org build on Ubuntu Linux 6.06.