** Tags removed: patch
** Tags added: patch-accepted-upstream

** Changed in: inkscape (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to inkscape in Ubuntu.

  "border on top" and "border shadow" options are still active when
  "show border" is disabled

Status in Inkscape: A Vector Drawing Tool:
  Fix Committed
Status in “inkscape” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: inkscape

  In document properties -> border; I would expect "border on top" and
  "border shadow" to be indented slightly, as sub-options of "show
  border", and to be greyed out when "show border" is disabled (unless
  I'm missing something, and they do have an effect even with the border
  turned off...)

  Package: inkscape 0.48.1-2ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.38-8.42-generic 2.6.38.2
  Uname: Linux 2.6.38-8-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
  Architecture: amd64