A while after boot and every now and than something crashes (I think it
is cups) and then "System error occured" window appears, I think you
call it whoopsie. When I click the "report" button, it asks for password
using gksudo, and I can't enter anything.

Packages, which is subscribed to gksu in Ubuntu.

  gksu's and gksudo's modal password prompt prevents OnBoard's virtual
  keyboard input, causing accessibility issues

Status in Ubuntu on the Nexus 7:
  New
Status in “gksu” package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in “ubuntu-defaults-nexus7” package in Ubuntu:

  I'm loath to report this as a bug, since it is functioning as
  designed, but I can't really find a better place to submit my
  complaint. I'm running 9.04 Netbook Remix, and if I run a GUI
  application and do something requiring sudo privileges, I receive a
  password prompt that blocks access to any other windows on the screen.
  Fine and good, but because of a disability, my only means of keyboard
  input is the OnBoard on-screen keyboard. My only recourse for such
  basic tasks as installing updates and adding packages is to pull out
  the terminal, hope I can find the pertinent command, and sudo it so I
  can give my password via terminal. This rather negates the convenience
  of doing these things from the GUI.

  Naturally, the expected behavior is that I be able to use OnBoard to
  enter my password into the prompt.

  Any other user who uses an on-screen keyboard or other GUI-based
  application for keyboard input will be susceptible to this issue. I
  imagine there are a fair number.