Thank you for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make
Ubuntu better. We are sorry that we do not always have the capacity to
look at all reported bugs in a timely manner. There have been many
changes in Totem and Ubuntu since that time you reported the bug and
your problem may have been fixed with some of the updates. It would help
us a lot if you could test it on a currently supported Ubuntu version.
When you test it and it is still an issue, kindly upload the updated
logs by running apport-collect <bug #> and any other logs that are
relevant for this particular issue.

** Changed in: totem (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to totem in Ubuntu.

  Mplayer requires Plug-in, could not download. Error message: check
  internet connection.

Status in “totem” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: totem

  Miro in Windows will open .flp file.

  Package: totem 2.32.0-0ubuntu1
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 2.6.35-25.44-generic 2.6.35.10