As I tested the file in comment 3 on Ubuntu 12.04, this file should have
encoding CP437.

$ unar -e cp437 Prueba\ con\ acentos\ y\ espacios.zip #Works perfectly
(You can install "unar" by "sudo apt-get install unar")

The result of unzip is a bit strange as it ask for password for one
file, is this correct?

Anyway, the big picture is that:
* ZIP filename encoding is tricky
* unzip has broken UTF-8 filename support and limited support of encoding
conversion after a patch.
* File Roller is just a frontend of tools like unzip, if you install p7zip it
will invoke p7zip instead, which can result in working UTF-8 ZIP filename
support.

Packages, which is subscribed to file-roller in Ubuntu.

  Extracting a file with german "Umlaut" in the filename doesn't work

Status in “file-roller” package in Ubuntu:

  Binary package hint: file-roller

  I have received a zip containing a file with a german "Umlaut" in the
  filename. I cannot extract the file because I get the following error
  message:

  caution: filename not matched:  Liste Verwaltung und Verk\?ndigung
  Dezember 2009.xls

  I have no possibility to change the filename and eliminate the
  "Umlaut" in the filename...

  ProblemType: Bug
  Architecture: i386
  CheckboxSubmission: e27141b8feed9a0134eefdd87f008818
  CheckboxSystem: 558fbfb2a1258711a37bb7e23c5d4e6e