Public bug reported:
In the newest Ubuntu 13.04 I can not add google online account as I was
able before.
I can type in username and password and authenticate. Then I grant
access from google account to gnome. When new account should be listed
in the list of account, nothing happens.
Also the the accounts that can be added don't have the icons. I attached
the picture.
I have a fresh installation of 13.04. I don't know if accounts are kept
if I would do the upgrade.
** Affects: gnome-control-center (Ubuntu)
Importance: Undecided
Status: New
--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-control-center in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1173597
Title:
online accounts - add online account fails
Status in “gnome-control-center” package in Ubuntu:
New
Bug description:
In the newest Ubuntu 13.04 I can not add google online account as I
was able before.
I can type in username and password and authenticate. Then I grant
access from google account to gnome. When new account should be listed
in the list of account, nothing happens.
Also the the accounts that can be added don't have the icons. I
attached the picture.
I have a fresh installation of 13.04. I don't know if accounts are
kept if I would do the upgrade.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-control-center/+bug/1173597/+subscriptions
--
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp