** Package changed: mozilla-thunderbird (Ubuntu) => thunderbird (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to thunderbird in Ubuntu.

  Idea: Add a Thunderbird Icon to Unity

Status in “thunderbird” package in Ubuntu:

  I would like to offer a suggestion. I would find it useful to have a
  "Thunderbird Daemon" that has an icon in the icon bar at the top. This
  daemon would watch my email account for emails and use notify-send to
  inform me. This would be better than checking often or leaving the
  whole program GUI running.