After that upgrade I cannot use my terminus fonts anymore. fc-list|grep
-i terminus gives nothing. Can someone install xfonts-terminus package
and check?

Packages, which is subscribed to fontconfig in Ubuntu.

  libfontconfig from Gnome3 staging PPA breaks CSS webfonts in firefox

Status in Fontconfig - Font Configuration Library:
  In Progress
Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  Fix Released
Status in “fontconfig” package in Ubuntu:

  When i install he Gnome3 staging PPA the webfont support in Firefox
  breaks. I only see fallback fonts, but not the correct webfonts
  downloaded from the server. this happens everywhere.

  Package: libpango1.0-0 1.33.9-0ubuntu1~raring0 [origin:
LP-PPA-gnome3-team-gnome3-staging]
  Date: Wed May  8 23:50:37 2013
  InstallationMedia: Kubuntu 12.10 "Quantal Quetzal" - Release amd64
(20121017.1)
  MarkForUpload: True
  ProcEnviron:
   TERM=xterm
   PATH=(custom, no user)
   XDG_RUNTIME_DIR=<set>
   LANG=de_DE.UTF-8
   SHELL=/bin/bash
  SourcePackage: pango1.0
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to raring on 2013-04-22 (15 days ago)