Public bug reported:

I'm experimenting a crash when I try to Drag&Drop a MP3 file from my
Music list to the Iphone icon

I'll tried to open rhythmbox from the Terminal and this happens when I
reproduce the issue

$ rhythmbox
(rhythmbox:15608): GLib-GObject-WARNING **: g_object_set_valist: construct
property "encoding-target" for object `RBTrackTransferBatch' can't be set after
construction
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Is strange because I can play the music from my Iphone, even delete it
without problem.

I'm using Ubuntu 13.04
lbox:~$ uname -a
Linux lbox 3.8.0-23-generic #34-Ubuntu SMP Wed May 29 20:24:54 UTC 2013 i686
i686 i686 GNU/Linux

Rhythmbox version 2.98
Iphone 3GS

Thanks for your help.

** Affects: rhythmbox (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to rhythmbox in Ubuntu.

  rhythmbox crashes when drag and drop mp3 to iphone icon

Status in “rhythmbox” package in Ubuntu: