** Tags added: raring

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-greeter in Ubuntu.

  Double logging a single time (tty1 +tty7)

Status in “unity-greeter” package in Ubuntu:

  I got a dell xps322x installed with latest 13.04 i386-64 and updates
  which made several times the following behaviour: I made changes that
  requiered a reboot (clone image to ssd or e.g. unbind Unity-greeter
  wallpaper from users' personnal desktop one).

  On boot I got a black screen with a blinking cursor top-left and... an orphan
mouse cursor crying where to clic (black screen).
  So I try switching tty1~6 with Ctrl+Alt+F1~6, back to tty7 still black, so go
back to tty1 and type in creds which opens the terminal OK, then switch to tty7
which I find opened !!!!
  PS: the orphan mouse cursor was visible in all tty !

  Don't know howto reproduce, and I can't tell if closing/locking one
  session does the same to the other. If this happens again I'll check
  this and report here.

  Feel free to change the target package.

  Thanks for Ubuntu