NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia
Date: Sun Oct 20 14:07:08 2013
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 11.04 "Natty Narwhal" - Release amd64 (20110427.1)
MarkForUpload: True
PackageArchitecture: all
SourcePackage: alacarte
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to saucy on 2013-10-19 (0 days ago)

** Affects: alacarte (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug saucy

Packages, which is subscribed to alacarte in Ubuntu.

  New menu item goes into wrong menu

Status in “alacarte” package in Ubuntu:

  After updating to Ubuntu 13.10, I found that the update had moved a bunch of
programs around in my menus.
  I attempted to move the Main Menu item from the "other" directory back into
the "preferences" directory where it belongs, but failed.
  1st I tried drag & drop, but that did not work.
  next I tried creating a new menu item in "preferences", but each time I tried
this, it showed up in "other" instead.
  I will now figure out where the menu stores its config file and see if I can
hand edit it.

  Package: alacarte 3.10.0-1
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia