I could reproduce this bug on my two computers with 13.10

I'm not sure if this problem is related to Nautilus or the Launcher.

Instructions :

1. Open the Trash via the Launcher

     Comment : the active arrow in the Launcher appears on Files instead
of Trash

2. Minimize the window

     Comment : hmm, if I want to make it reappear, which of the two
icons should I click?

3. a) Clicking the Files icon, which is shown as active, opens a new
Files window

     b) Clicking the trash icon, which is shown as inactive, opens the
Trash

What is expected?

     1. The Trash icon, not the Files icon, should be shown as active

OR

     2. The Files icon, which is shown as active, should restore the
Trash window instead of opening a new Home window

Further information

     1. I could replicate the same bug by opening Nautilus and going to
the trash in step 1

     2. Although I haven't tried it, I remember to have experienced a
similar bug with the folder of an external storage (e.g. USB key)

** Affects: unity (Ubuntu)

** Tags: bot-comment
--
Files in Launcher opens new window instead of restoring minimized trash
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.