Now tried to open full pdf file which I mentioned before in Firefox
browser and to print only one page - successfull. The same in evince -
fail.

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to evince in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1266762

Title:
  evince doesn't print pdf files

Status in “evince” package in Ubuntu:
  New

Bug description:
  I can't print pdf (10 Mb) file in evince. And it seems that it correctly 
processed. At least it disappear from print queue without any errors. On 
printers lcd is showed something like "Processing... Wait" (on Russian) and 
nothing has happened after.
  I tried print all and 1 page, with and without  evince preview. Thee resut is 
the same. Also I can print from other resourses such as text editor, web 
browser.

  My printer: Canon MG8140

  ProblemType: Bug
  DistroRelease: Ubuntu 13.10
  Package: evince 3.10.0-0ubuntu2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.8.0-34.49-generic 3.8.13.12
  Uname: Linux 3.8.0-34-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: fglrx
  ApportVersion: 2.12.5-0ubuntu2.2
  Architecture: amd64
  Date: Tue Jan  7 16:23:52 2014
  InstallationDate: Installed on 2013-05-11 (240 days ago)
  InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.04 "Raring Ringtail" - Release amd64 (20130424)
  MarkForUpload: True
  SourcePackage: evince
  UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to saucy on 2013-12-20 (17 days ago)

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/evince/+bug/1266762/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to