Thank you for your bug report.

ubuntu-system-settings is the component for the ubuntu touch settings
and those don't include screenshots or keybindings, I guess you wanted
to target unity-control-center/settings-daemon rather?

I can't confirm the issue here. What session are you using? Does it
happen in a guest session?

** Package changed: ubuntu-system-settings (Ubuntu) => unity-control-
center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-control-center (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: unity-control-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  print screen button appears hard-wired to screenshot

Status in “unity-control-center” package in Ubuntu:

  After a recent update to Trusty, the print-screen button appears to be
  hard-wired to take a screenshot.

  In the keyboard shortcuts setup "Take a screenshot" is disabled (was
  print key), "minimise window" is set to the print key.  Up until about
  two days ago, this worked fine, now these settings are ignored and
  pressing the print key makes the screenshot sound (no popup screenshot
  dialog, though) and the window is unchanged.

  $ lsb_release -rd
  Release:      14.04

  $ apt-cache policy ubuntu-system-settings
  ubuntu-system-settings:
    Installed: (none)
    Candidate: 0.1+14.04.20140218.1-0ubuntu1
    Version table:
       0.1+14.04.20140218.1-0ubuntu1 0
          500 http://gb.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ trusty/universe amd64
Packages