** Description changed:

- Every time I wanto open a component of Libreoffice 1:4.2.1-0ubuntu1 on
+ Every time I want to open a component of Libreoffice 1:4.2.1-0ubuntu1 on
  Lubuntu 14.04 (everything is up-to-date and i enabled nvidia drivers) i
  get this fatal error message and nothing gets opened:

- The application cannot be started.
+ The application cannot be started.
  LibreOffice user installation could not be processed due to missing access
rights. Please make sure that you have sufficient access rights for the
following location and restart LibreOffice:

  /home/*user name*/.config/libreoffice/4

  [lubuntu trusty] Libreoffice shows a fatal error message when trying
  to open every component

Status in “libreoffice” package in Ubuntu: