CurrentDesktop: Unity
Date: Tue Mar 18 11:50:52 2014
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 13.10 "Saucy Salamander" - Release amd64 (20131016.1)
SourcePackage: ubuntu-meta
UpgradeStatus: Upgraded to trusty on 2014-01-17 (59 days ago)

** Affects: unity (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug third-party-packages trusty
--
New Lock Screen in 14.04 disables power management
Packages, which is subscribed to unity in Ubuntu.