Please reply if this is still an issue on a supported release.

** Changed in: pm-utils (Ubuntu)
       Status: New => Invalid

-- 
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Desktop
Packages, which is subscribed to pm-utils in Ubuntu.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/832289

Title:
  ubuntu 11.04 vmlinuz-2.6.38-11 resume hangs

Status in “pm-utils” package in Ubuntu:
  Invalid

Bug description:
  I just installed ubuntu 11.04 and downloaded all updates.

  pm-suspend suspends without problems. Resume however leads to a frozen X11 
login screen. ALT-F2 Terminal still works.
  dmesg reports: *ERROR* invalid frame buffer id. I use the radeon module. 
Hardware is X800GTO.

  One "solution" to the problem is using the boot parameter
  radeon.modeset=0. Unfortunately however than the new UBUNTU one
  desktop does no more work. Can you provide a better solution to the
  suspend&resume problem?

  Maybe I have to recompile the kernel , with radeon as kernel part ?

To manage notifications about this bug go to:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pm-utils/+bug/832289/+subscriptions

-- 
Mailing list: https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
Post to     : [email protected]
Unsubscribe : https://launchpad.net/~desktop-packages
More help   : https://help.launchpad.net/ListHelp

Reply via email to