CurrentDesktop: GNOME
Date: Thu Jun  9 08:59:15 2016
GnomeSessionIdleInhibited: No
GnomeSessionInhibitors: None
GsettingsGnomeSession:
 org.gnome.desktop.session session-name 'ubuntu'
 org.gnome.desktop.session idle-delay uint32 300
InstallationMedia: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64 (20160420.1)
SourcePackage: gnome-screensaver

** Affects: gnome-screensaver (Ubuntu)

** Tags: amd64 apport-bug xenial

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-screensaver in Ubuntu.

  Unable to unlock: "Time has expired"

Status in gnome-screensaver package in Ubuntu:

  Sometimes when coming back after locking the screen I am unable to
  unlock. The login box on the screen has a disabled password input
  field with the buttons also disabled.

  Except for the mouse, the entire screen is frozen. Even the time in
  the top of the screen stops going. The only way to continue is to move
  to a tty (Ctrl-Alt-F1), log in and kill gnome-screensaver.

  Since the time also stops going I have deduced that this seems to
  happen on days and times that correspond to when the cleaners are
  here. Because of this I speculate that they accidentally press some
  keys, including the enter key. This of course fails to unlock and
  after a certain timeout it then proceeds to freeze.

  Package: gnome-screensaver 3.6.1-7ubuntu4
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.1
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: GNOME