I realize that we release similarly named files in the release-specific
packages, like ubuntu-wallpapers-xenial.

But this is in the default wallpaper set.  Presumably meant to be long-
lasting default filenames across releases.  Not one-use wallpapers where
a goofy name doesn't matter and actually helps distinguish them.

** Summary changed:

- Xerus_Wallpaper_Grey_4096x2304.png is a terrible wallpaper filename
+ Xerus_Wallpaper_Grey_4096x2304.png is a terrible default wallpaper filename

Packages, which is subscribed to ubuntu-wallpapers in Ubuntu.

  Xerus_Wallpaper_Grey_4096x2304.png is a terrible default wallpaper
  filename

Status in ubuntu-wallpapers package in Ubuntu:

  "Xerus_Wallpaper_Grey_4096x2304.png" is not a good filename for a
  default wallpaper.

  - It encodes the release where it first appeared.  I would have
  assumed we'd learned that lesson from "warty-final-ubuntu.png", which
  is *still* our default wallpaper filename.

  - It encodes the image size, which makes it awkward when/if we ever
  update the file to a different size.

  Why didn't we just name it "ubuntu-grey.png" or something?  Is it too
  late to do so?  With a symlink involved for backwards compatibility.
  We could probably never drop the symlink, because we actually released
  this file into the wild...  But at least we'd be trying.