   In Unity, global &  locally integrated menus don't show if (gk)sudo ?

Packages, which is subscribed to gedit in Ubuntu.

  window has no shadow when run through (gk)sudo

Status in gedit package in Ubuntu:

  Hi,

  ( Ubuntu 16.04 / Unity )

  The gedit window has no shadow around its borders, which is quite
  annoying when opened above other white or light background window(s).

  Happen only and immediatly when run through (gk)sudo.

  Shadow is present with normal user.

  It seems "confirmed" here https://forum.ubuntu-
  fr.org/viewtopic.php?pid=21517385#p21517385

  Comments #1 and #2 written before kikito made me notice the sudo
  parameter.

  On 2016-07-26 I re-installed ubuntu from 16.04.1 iso.

  There is now a shadow around gedit window through (gk)sudo but
  - locally integrated menus are still missing,
  - corners are not "rounded" as in normal run.