** Description changed:

+ [ Description ]
+ gnome-software crashes on an i386 live image
+
+ [ Steps to reproduce ]
+ 1. Boot an i386 live image
+ 2. launch gnome-software ("Ubuntu Software Center")
+ 3. crash
+
+ [ Verifying the fix ]
+
+ Instead of crashing, it should not crash.
+
+ [ Fix ]
+ We were using an invalid iterator. I'm not totally sure why this didn't break
on amd64.
+
+ [ Regression potential ]
+ Verify that all applications are still shown exactly as before on an
installed system.
+
+ [ Original description ]
+
  The Ubuntu Error Tracker has been receiving reports about a problem
  regarding gnome-software.  This problem was most recently seen with
  version 3.20.1+git20160415.1.9c08d97.ubuntu-xenial-0ubuntu1, the problem
  page at
  https://errors.ubuntu.com/problem/58f08ffc3281621f3df0ae8b636df69edadf0f02
  contains more details.

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu Xenial)

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  /usr/bin/gnome-

software:11:look_at_pkg:load_apt_db:gs_plugin_refine:gs_plugin_loader_run_refine:gs_plugin_loader_run_results

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Committed
Status in gnome-software source package in Xenial:
  In Progress

Bug description: