[Expired for unity (Ubuntu) because there has been no activity for 60
days.]

** Changed in: unity (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to nvidia-graphics-drivers in Ubuntu.

  Sometimes in the screenshots the unity launcher is loses its opacity

Status in nvidia-graphics-drivers package in Ubuntu:
  Expired
Status in unity package in Ubuntu:
  Expired

Bug description:
  Binary package hint: unity

  hi,

  When we create a screenshot what we  could see the launcher sometimes
  we can notice in the screenshots the launcer lost its opacity.

  IT's not work always.

  I attached a screenshot.