I'm not sure why this was marked as a duplicate of "Ubuntu Software asks
for an Ubuntu Single Sign-On account to install/remove a snap", as there
is no problem with the software centre asking for a login.

The problem is that the login component of it isn't working, the
original description could not be clearer of the problem:

I keep getting "Incorrect email or password" even though I know for a
fact the email and password are correct. I am able to sign into Ubuntu
One just fine on a web browser.

Confirmation:

https://ikt.id.au/uploads/badpassword.png

** This bug is no longer a duplicate of bug 1581713
   Ubuntu Software asks for an Ubuntu Single Sign-On account to install/remove
a snap

** Also affects: gnome-software (Ubuntu)

** Changed in: ubuntu-gnome

** Changed in: gnome-software (Ubuntu)

   Can't auth against U1 in g-s

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  Cannot login to Ubuntu One Single Sign-On Account to install Snaps

Status in Ubuntu GNOME:
  Confirmed
Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu: