The verification of the Stable Release Update for gnome-software has
completed successfully and the package has now been released to
-updates.  Subsequently, the Ubuntu Stable Release Updates Team is being
unsubscribed and will not receive messages about this bug report.  In
the event that you encounter a regression using the package from
-updates please report a new bug using ubuntu-bug and tag the bug report
regression-update so we can easily find any regressions.

Packages, which is subscribed to gnome-software in Ubuntu.

  Search results show snaps not installed

Status in gnome-software package in Ubuntu:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-software source package in Xenial:
  Fix Released
Status in gnome-software source package in Yakkety:
  Fix Released

Bug description:
  [Impact]
  Sometimes when searching for snaps the results may show as not installed when
they are.

  [Test Case]
  1. Search in gnome-software (e.g. "moon")
  2. Install not the first search result (e.g. "moon-buggy" which is after
"sl-moon127")
  3. Search again

  Exepected result:
  The installed snap is marked as such

  Observed result:
  The installed snap is marked as not installed.

  [Regression potential]
  Low. GNOME Software was stopping checking local snaps on the first result
(since it is not installed). We now ignore not installed snaps and keep
checking.