Status changed to 'Confirmed' because the bug affects multiple users.

** Changed in: unity-control-center (Ubuntu)

Packages, which is subscribed to unity-control-center in Ubuntu.

  Feature Request: Ubuntu Bluetooth switch audio output device
  automatically

Status in unity-control-center package in Ubuntu:

  Dear all,

  I would like to request a feature that would make it possible to
  automatically switch to an A2DP audio source.

  This feature would be very useful for headsets for which you currently
  have to switch to the A2DP source manually every time you connect your
  headset. The setting is just not being remembered.

  I also tried to describe the feature in this screencast:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeqHq8ddVpQ

  What do you think?

  Thankfully,

  ~Robert