Public bug reported:

>From GNOME Shell, open the Applications Overview and click the Show
Applications button to see the list of apps. Currently, LibreOffice
takes up a whole row on my computer (6 icons) which seems excessive with
GNOME Shell's current design.

I suggest that we do like Fedora and hide the LibreOffice Start Center
and LibreOffice Math.

Instead of opening a Start Center, it makes more sense for a user to
just open the app they want directly.

I don't think users want to create a mathematical formula just to create
one, but to insert into a document so it makes more sense to start Math
from within the other app.

** Affects: libreoffice (Ubuntu)

  Please hide Start Center and Math

Status in libreoffice package in Ubuntu:

  From GNOME Shell, open the Applications Overview and click the Show