Thanks for taking the time to report this bug and helping to make Ubuntu
better. We appreciate the difficulties you are facing, but this appears
to be a "regular" (non-security) bug.  I have unmarked it as a security
issue since this bug does not show evidence of allowing attackers to
cross privilege boundaries nor directly cause loss of data/privacy.
Please feel free to report any other bugs you may find.

** Information type changed from Private Security to Public

Packages, which is subscribed to file-roller in Ubuntu.

  Archive Manager hangs Mouse clicks

Status in file-roller package in Ubuntu:
  New
Status in pcmanfm package in Ubuntu:

  Lubuntu. Dragging a file out of bzipped file-roller Archive Manager 3.16.5
zipped window into a standard directory window to unpack it into that directory
will sometimes hang the Mouse clicking FOR ALL PROCESSES, starting with
MouseUp, which effectively renders the computer useless.  Mouse tracks but
cursor icon is wedged to close-fist dragging icon.  No Mouse clicks means can't
mouse on anything else to change focus, can't run anything else.  File does not
unpack since MouseUp never was heard.
   Keyboard still seems to work, can at least hit Cntrl-Alt-Del to get process
menu, but unclear what to do from there.

  Best guess is this happens when the mouse flies over one of the menu
  items on the left side of the file window (PCManFM using LibFM 1.2.4),
  thereby fumbling which process is listening for MouseUp.  Next best
  guess is it has to do with the file menu overlapping the right edge of
  the screen.

  This bug is a showstopper, as I have to reboot my machine to continue.
  Suggestions on workarounds solicited.

  This bug could in theory be used to disable someone's computer.

  This bug is at least a few years old, but still occurs in the latest
  version.

  Lubuntu version Ubuntu 16.04.2 LTS.

  Package: file-roller 3.16.5-0ubuntu1.2
  ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 4.8.0-52.55~16.04.1-generic 4.8.17
  Uname: Linux 4.8.0-52-generic x86_64
  NonfreeKernelModules: nvidia_uvm nvidia_drm nvidia_modeset nvidia
  ApportVersion: 2.20.1-0ubuntu2.5
  Architecture: amd64
  CurrentDesktop: LXDE
  Date: Fri Jun  2 06:46:29 2017
  InstallationMedia: Lubuntu 16.04.2 LTS "Xenial Xerus" - Release amd64
(20170215)
  SourcePackage: file-roller